Here you will find recipes and ideas for meals from our customers using some of the products that you can purchase from our store.
Nando’s Style Flame Grilled Chicken
- Chicken – (4 Thighs & 4 Drumsticks)
- Crushed Ginger & Garlic – 1 Tsp – https://eurostorebv.com/product/shan-crushed-ginger-garlic-mix-family-size/
- Crushed Salt – 1/2 Tsp – https://eurostorebv.com/product/east-end-himalayan-pink-salt/
- Crushed Black Pepper – 1Tsp – https://eurostorebv.com/product/trs-whole-black-pepper/
- Crushed Chilli Flakes – 1/2 Tsp – https://eurostorebv.com/product/trs-crushed-chillies/
- Lemon Juice – 1/4 Cup
- Olive Oil – 2 Tbs
- Nando’s Sauce – 125ml – https://eurostorebv.com/product/nandos-peri-peri-sauce-medium-125g/
- Fresh Cream – 400ml – 500ml
- Rinse and dry chicken pieces.
- Add Ginger and Garlic, Salt, Pepper, Chilli Flakes, Lemon Juice and Olive Oil to chicken in a bowl.
- Mix well.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Empty chicken with spices and liquids from the bowl onto a baking tray. (Chicken shouldn’t be too far apart and tray should not be too big as it will be used again for the sauce base.)
- Bake for 15-20mins depending on how well you like your chicken cooked. (I cook for 15mins and turn chicken over and let cook for another 10mins)
- In a separate bowl, add a little Fresh Cream with Nando’s Sauce and mix together. Use this to baste the chicken only if flame grilling.
- If not flame grilling, then mix the 400ml to 500ml Fresh Cream and Nando’s Sauce together and pour over chicken as the final step when chicken is cooked in the oven. Cook for 5mins – 10 mins for sauce to thicken.
- You may use the quarters instead of pieces of chicken
- Use any Nando’s sauce of your choice
- For best results – finish on a braai
- Recipe can be made completely in the oven or using both the oven and braai for a flame grilled finish and taste.
Quick Carrot & Onion Salad
- Green Chilli
- Grate 5 to 6 medium to large carrots or 300g to 400g pre-grated carrot
- Add 1 sliced onion
- Add 1 chopped fresh green chilli
- Add fine salt & pepper to taste
- Drizzle vinegar over and toss well
- Refrigerate until ready to serve
- Use any vinegar according to preference.
- Goes great with curries as a side dish
- Finely sliced Cucumbers can also be added